Behaviour Management: Strategies – Ideas – Support
Experienced teachers are aware of a repertoire of behaviour management strategies that they can draw to establish and maintain positive student behaviour. Some colleagues appear to have an aura about them that demands good behaviour, whereas others struggle the moment certain groups of students appear at the classroom door.
This online course helps teachers at different levels of their career, working within different phases of education to examine approaches to positive behaviour management. Inspired by various UKEdChat session, this course offers strategies, resources and ideas to make your classroom an inspiring and respectful environment, where learning is at the heart of all activities. The ideas shared are supported by practising classroom teachers, experts, and various strands of research that have all explored what works, and behaviour clues to look out for.
**This course is in the process of being built and will be supported by the #UKEdChat session on Thursday 5th October 2017 – Click here for more information**
Whilst you’re waiting, click here to visit our list of other courses now live and open, supporting the professional development of teachers, compiled by experts.
What this course offers
- ♦ Length of course: 1 hour
- ♦ Course cost GBP£10
- ♦ Upon completion, you will receive a PDF Certification of Completion to save or print as evidence of your personal professional development.
- ♦ We strongly suggest that you make notes during this course as you will be prompted to answer some questions, at the end, sharing what has resonated with you.
- ♦ To take this course, please ensure that you are registered and signed in. Click here to register. Please ensure that you add your correct information, as this will be displayed on your Certificate of Completion. Once all elements have successfully been marked completed, please return back to this page, where you should see the option to ‘Print Certificate‘ above.
- ♦ To proceed, click ‘TAKE THIS COURSE‘ below, where you will be prompted to make payment by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- ♦ Once completed, navigate back to this page, and click on the first lesson below to proceed.
- ♦ Please note that access to this course expires after 30 days.