We are delighted to host this engaging online course created and presented by teacher and author Richard James Rogers. Based on his second book, Richard undertakes to share over 30 classroom secrets that support positive teaching and learning, as well as positive behaviour strategies that keep students engaged no matter what the subject. The course examines: building rapport; active engagement; behaviour management; teaching to advanced learners; using ICT to support learning, and; working with parents.
Welcome to our pioneering Classroom Management Fundamentals online certificate course for educators. We look forward to facilitating your professional development as you work your way through the different modules.
This course requires you to watch and engage with the videos within each module. The video presentations total over 6 and a half hours, so please spread your learning over a short period of time.
Syllabus at a glance
- Module 1: Building Rapport – Creating a Working Relationship with Your Students
- Module 2: Active Engagement – Deliver a Stimulating and Productive Lesson, Every Time!
- Module 3: Behaviour Management in the High School Classroom: Learn how to keep your students interested, on-task and happy!
- Module 4: Teaching Advanced Learners: Preparing Students for Internal and External Exams
- Module 5: Using ICT to Enhance Learning: Training students to embrace the robotic age
- Module 6: Working With Parents: Learn to make your key customers happy!
- End of course evaluation
The cost of this course is GBP£30, which includes access to all aspects of the course, along with a free version of Richard’s latest book. If you already have a copy of the book, then a discount is available via the coupon provided.
In order to be awarded a certificate, you must:
- Register onto the course (please take care when registering, as your Certificate will be printed with the details you provide).
- Complete every module
- Complete every task
- Gain an overall score of 50% or more in the assessed tasks
- Complete the end-of-course evaluation form
We hope you enjoy this course!
Great. How do I begin?
- Please click ‘Take this course’ at the top of the page.
- Return back to this page once checkout has completed, when you will be able to gain full access to the course.
Should you have any questions or concerns along the way, then please e-mail us at: email@example.com
If you have any technical or progression issues with the online course, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with the following information:
- Your country –
- Your computer (or Smartphone) operating system –
- The browser you are using to access the course (Chrome/Firefox etc) –
- Details about the problem you are faced with –
Please note, you have 120 days access to this online course from the moment you sign-up.
To enrol on this course, you will need:
- Good access to a stable internet connection
- Best viewed in the latest (and updated) web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera etc.
- You will need to register 2 accounts: (1) on the UKEd.Academy site, and (2) forum.uked.academy
- Each lesson needs to be viewed sequentially.
- You can download the Course Syllabus and Assessment Criteria as a PDF by clicking here.