Differentiation can be one of those difficult beasts to tame, but once mastered it can be a defining element in the teaching and learning process. Let’s face it, when you stand in front of a class of 30+ pupils, no two students are the same, but differentiating 30 ways is not sustainable.
In this course, we will look at some of the best strategies to help make differentiation a manageable and useful strategy in the classroom.
The lessons involved include:
- ⇒ Defining Differentiation
- ⇒ Effective Differentiation
- ⇒ Planning Differentiation
- – Length of course: 1 hour
- – Course cost GBP£10
- – Upon completion, you will receive a PDF Certification of Completion to save or print as evidence of your personal professional development.
- – We strongly suggest that you make notes during this course as you will be prompted to answer some questions, at the end, sharing what has resonated with you.
- – To take this course, please ensure that you are registered and signed in. Click here to register. Please ensure that you add your correct information, as this will be displayed on your Certificate of Completion.
- – To proceed, click ‘TAKE THIS COURSE‘ below, where you will be prompted to make payment by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- – Once completed, navigate back to this page, and click on the first lesson below to proceed.
- – Please note that access to this course expires after 30 days.