This half-day INSET staff training aims to help you inform your teaching and leadership staff about Teaching Resilience, helping you develop a meaning to the term in everyday teaching and learning.
Delivered by one of our accredited trainers, the training is inspired by the works of psychologists and educators, but we explore how ideas and notions can be applied within classrooms.
By the end of the session, participants will have:
- A clear definition and understanding of what resilience means in practice;
- A clear definition and understanding of the theories that resilience is embedded in;
- Guidance on how this can be implemented into the classroom (primary, secondary, or FE);
- Inspiration on how others have developed resilience concepts into their classroom;
- A resource (printable) to help staff reflect and develop their practice, in relation to the concepts explored, and reference for further exploration (online training).
To enquire further about this course, (which can also be condensed to an after-school INSET meeting for leaders, staff and governors into a 2-hour session), please request further details and a booking form below.
This is purely an enquiry form, and does not compel any booking. All bookings are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.