Welcome to our Platinum Event Promotion package application page. This package is open to businesses, companies or schools who are organising conferences, courses, exhibitions or events aimed at educationalists.
The bespoke package that we are offering allows for promotion of ticket sales, whether they are free or paid for. We also offer the services and promotions from the UKEdChat team, who can help promote, live-tweet and advise on social media strategies for the event.
Upon completion of the details, we will contact you with a personalised estimate/quotation which covers your promotional requirements.
In most cases, we are able to attend these events and live-tweet about the day/s, but we also offer the chance of consultation to your team in how to get the best social media presence for this event. Please indicate if any of these services are of interest to you.
The payment for this service covers our costs, therefore payment must be received prior to the commencement of coverage.
Please add event details below
Terms and Conditions:
By placing this order, you agree that:
- I am an authorised person acting on behalf of this event, and am authorised to allow UKEdChat to potentially support us in promoting this event in line with the Platinum Event Promotion Package features offered.
- I confirm that this event is aimed at teachers and educationalists.
- I understand that UKEdChat and/or a UKEd regional account will actively promote this event via social media channels up to the date specified, upon the acceptance and full payment of an agreement made.
- I understand that UKEdChat, UKEd.Academy and the UKEdChat social media accounts can use publicity assets to help promote and identify this event. I authorise UKEdChat to collect digital assets from the URL submitted above, or that I will send promotional materials (jpg/png) to be used – If you wish to forward assets, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that the service being purchased is for promotional services only, and that UKEdChat (and its websites) hold no liability in the running, safety or further promotions for the event submitted.