- Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site (including text, images and graphics as well as the overall design and concepts) is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved.
- uked.academy is not liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information provided, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- We offer no guarantee that any information published here is accurate, either at the time of publishing or at any time in the future. If you spot any mistakes please let us know via email@example.com
- The information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- This site offers links to other sites. UKEd.Media Limited is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. A link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
Terms and conditions
Writing a course:
The terms and conditions set out in this section are in relation to the authorship of course content that is placed onto the UKEd.Academy website.
The UKEd.Academy platform is managed by UKEd.Media Limited, trading as UKEdChat, UKEd.Careers, UKEd.Directory & UKEd.Academy.
- Teachers/authors submitting courses onto UKEd.Academy are responsible in ensuring all content and resources are: (a) free of copyright restrictions, (b) exclusively available for use on uked.academy website, (c) thoroughly and accurately referenced where possible.
- Any infringements of the terms specified above (1) will be acted upon immediately by UKEd.Media Limited by closing the course, upon notification, and passing the information back to the course author whose responsibility it is to ensure all materials are correctly placed.
- UKEd Media Limited reserves the right to forward details of authorship to any copyright complainant, governmental authorities or any other department in any jurisdiction to investigate violation of copyright infringements.
- Authors submitting content acknowledge that UKEd Media Limited is adding content onto the UKEd.Academy website in good faith, will proof-read, and randomly check against any copyright or reference violations.
- UKEd Media Limited reserves the right to withdraw content from the UKEd.Academy website with immediate effect and without notice if any violation of these terms is evidenced.
- UKEd Media Limited can amend these terms and conditions at any time, and without notice. Each time these terms and conditions are amended or added to, the date of change will be added at the foot of the page.
This page was last amended on 3rd April 2017.